You are here
Uganda Group Tour: 12 days Gorilla trekking, Chimps and Wildlife
12 days best of Uganda Group Tour
This group tour will take you to Murchison falls national park, for Big five experience (Lions, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, and Rhino), Boat cruise and magnificent views. The rhinos in Uganda are only found in Ziwa rhino sanctuary on the way to murchison falls national park.
The safari also presents a chance to track Chimpanzee and 12 more primates( including; black and white Colobus, L’Hoest’s, Mangabey, Red-tailed monkeys, Baboons and so much more) in Kibale forest national park.
We also tour the "Ecological wonder of East Africa" Queen Elizabeth National park which is famous for Crate lakes, Hot springs, breath taking landscapes, tree climbing Lions in Ishasha, Elephant herds, Buffaloes, Leopards, several antelope species, Hippos, Crocodiles, Giraffes, and several other wildlife.
We continue the tour with the famous Gorilla trekking in Bwindi impenetrable national park, relaxation and Canoeing on lake Bunyonyi and then ending the Safari with a tour of Lake Mburo National park for wildlife gaming (Zebra, Topis, Eland, Buffalos, Impalas, Warthogs, Leopard, Bushbuck, Crocodiles, Hippos, Fish eagles) and a boat cruise.
-> Checkout the summary of this 12 days Group tour of Uganda
- Day 1: Arrival and journey to Ziwa rhino sanctuary and later to Murchison falls for an evening game drive
- Day 2: Morning game drive and boat cruise
- Day 3: Morning Game drive and Transfer to Kibale national park
- Day 4: Chimpanzee tracking and Swamp walk in the evening
- Day 5: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth national park for an evening game drive
- Day 6: Morning game drive and a boat cruise on Kazinga Channel
- Day 7: Tree climbing lions and transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable national park
- Day 8: Gorilla trekking day and transfer to lake Bunyonyi
- Day 9: Canoeing on lake Bunyonyi and Nature walk
- Day 10: Transfer to Lake Mburo national park for a sunset game drive
- Day 11: A walking Safari and Boat ride
- Day 12: A Tour of the Equator and continue to Kampala/Entebbe
- Kibale forest National Park
- CNN - How Uganda emerged to become a Top tourist destination
- Wikipedia - Queen Elizabeth National Park
Accommodation (Hotels and Lodges around the Tourist Sites)
The accommodation depends on your Budget. Here is a list of Lodges around the Tourist site.
- Accommodation Around Kibale National Park -> Trip Advisor
- 25 Hotels around Queen Elizabeth national Park
- Hotels around Queen Elizabeth national Park -> Trip Advisor
What You need for the 12 days Best of Uganda Group Tour
- Water: It is advisable to park a few water filtration tablets before you come for the trek.
- Boots: You will need good waterproof comfortable shoes because some times it rains during the trek
- Rain Jacket: You are advised to carry rain jacket in case it rains in Kibale forest
- Snack: You can carry a light snack to give you some energy during the walk in the forest
- Trouser and Shirts : Light trousers and long sleeved shirts are advised.
- Socks: You will have to tuck in the trousers into the socks to avoid insects crawling inside.
- Gloves: You might need Gardening gloves because you will be grabbing tree branches, leaves, name it, and some can be thorny.
- Camera: Carry a good camera to capture this lifetime experience (NO FLASH)
What is included in the Uganda Group Safari
- Airport Transfers
- 11 nights accommodation around National Parks
- Meals: Day 1- L.D, Days (2 to 11) - B.L.D, Day 5 - B.L
Note: L= Lunch, D= Dinner, B= breakfast
- Bottled Water
- Chimpanzee Tracking Permit
- Park Entry Fees: Queen and Kibale
- Bottled Water
- Experienced English speaking Driver
- 4X4 Safari car for Transportation
What is excluded in the 12 days Group Tour
- Tips for Driver and Guides
- Air tickets
- Drinks from the Accommodation
- Anything not discussed during the initial meeting
5 days Gorilla & Chimpanzee Trekking (Uganda Safari)
This 5 day Gorilla and Chimpanzee trekking tour brings you an encounter with Gorillas and our close cousins the Chimps in the forests of Bwindi and Kibale.
10 days Gorilla and Chimpanzee trekking, Birding and Lake Mburo
For Gorilla trekking in Bwindi forest, Chimpanzee trekking, Bird watching, wildlife safaris, lake Bunyonyi, Boat cruise, beautiful landscapes, and Lake mburo
3 days Chimpanzee Trekking and Tracking Kibale
This is a 3 days Chimpanzee trekking kibale safari in Kibale forest for Tracking chimps, Bird watching and other Primates