You are here
Queen Elizabeth National park
Queen Elizabeth National park safaris
Queen Elizabeth National park, the Ecological wonder of East-Africa. This park, Uganda Gifted by Nature is a marvel. It is famous for tree climbing Lions in Ishasha, Elephant herds, Buffaloes, Leopards, several antelope species, Hippos, Crocodiles, Giraffes, and several other wildlife.
This park is also a sanctuary for multitude of Bird species for Birding enthusiasts. That aside, this Eco-wonder is blessed with breathtaking landscapes and vegetation, Crater lakes, Hot springs and friendly people with rich Culture.
activities in Queen elizabeth
- Game drives for Tree climbing Lions, leopards, Elephants, Bufalloes, etc
- Boat cruise on Kazinga channel for game viewing
- Birding in Queen Elizabeth national parks
- Explosin craters
- large crop Plantations and sceneries
- Hot air baloon game viewing
- Lion habituation