You are here
3 days gorilla tracking bwindi (Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari)
Summary of the 3 days Gorilla tracking tour in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
This 3 days gorilla tracking Uganda safari will take you to Bwindi Impenetrable national park, the home of Mountain Gorilla Trekking in Uganda.
This park is a home to most of the remaining mountain Gorillas in the World today.
These gentle giants can only be found in Uganda, Rwanda and the rest in Congo (DRC). Apart from gorilla tracking, this forest is also ideal for Bird watching activities with over 350 species available in the park.
This 3 day gorilla trek itinerary includes; Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable national park, other primate including the black and white Colobus, Red tailed monkeys, Baboons, Blue monkey and others.
- Gorilla trekking best time to go in Uganda is usually in the dry seasons: December-January and June-August.
- The price of Gorilla trekking permit in Uganda is $600
Call now or Whatsapp on: mob: +256 775 621 572
Inquire About this trip Now!
Highlights and summary of the 3 days Gorilla trekking safari in Bwindi Uganda
- Day 1: Travel from Kampala to Bwindi Impenetrable National park for Gorilla Tracking
- Day 2: Gorilla trekking and other primate tracking including; black and white Colobus, Red tailed monkeys, Baboons, Blue monkey etc. and birding
- Day 3: Transfer back to Kampala/Entebbe
Full Itinerary for the 3 days gorilla tracking tour in Bwindi
Day 1: Meet and greet and journey to Bwindi impenetrable National park
Meet our company representative from your hotel/residence. This is your driver guide, very knowledgeable and has a great driving experience.
Make use of him by asking anything you want to know about the safari to Bwindi, Tracking, the encounter with the mountain Gorillas, Accommodation and any other information about Uganda and current affairs.
On the way, we will have a stopover at the Equator, stretch with an optional experimental movement of water (clockwise and anticlockwise) between the South and the Northern hemispheres.
We can also have a coffee/ tea cup and then proceed to Mbarara "the land of milk" for lunch, evidenced by the presence of the long horned cattle along way.
After lunch we continue, and rest at our lodge which is either close or in the Bwindi forest.
- Meet and greet
- Journey to bwindi forest for Gorilla trekking
- Check in the lodge
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking / Gorilla Tracking Day
We wake up for the highlight of our trip GORILLA TREKKING. After breakfast we assemble at the briefing point of the park offices, before being guided in to the forest by the park ranger guide.
You will also be escorted by the touring Police to protect you against any threat be it from forest Elephants, Buffaloes and wild Gorillas.
Meet The Gorillas
At meeting the gorillas, we have 1 hour with them before coming back out of the impenetrable forest with our life time Experience.
- Gorilla tracking
Day 3: End of the 3 days Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Tour
After the morning breakfast, we checkout of the lodge leaving Bwindi forest and we embark on our route back to Kampala /Entebbe. We get a hot lunch stop in Mbarara and then drive through Lake Mburo National park.
On a lucky day we can spot Zebras and impalas. We can stop at Mpambire drum making village on Masaka road for Souvenirs then continue to our destination.
End of our 3 days Gorilla trekking safari in bwindi Uganda
Map to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park from Kampala
View on Google Maps
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- About Mountain Gorillas
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park Gorillas -> Trip Advisor
Accommodation (Hotels and Lodges around the Tourist Sites)
The accommodation depends on your Budget. Here is a list of Lodges around the Tourist site.
What You need for the 3 days Gorilla Trekking Uganda safari
- Water: Gorilla trekking can be very tiresome and you need to refill your tank as the trek goes on. It is advisable to park a few water filtration tablets before you come for the trek.
- Boots: You will need good waterproof comfortable shoes. Some times it rains during the trek, so skid proof shoes can come in handy.
- Rain Jacket: You are advised to carry rain jacket because if rains very often in Bwindi Impenetrable forest
- Snack: You can carry a light snack to give you some energy during the walk in the forest
- Trouser and Shirts Bwindi forest is covered with thick undergrowth, therefore light trousers and long sleeved shirts are advised.
- Socks: You will have to tuck in the trousers into the socks to avoid insects crawling inside.
- Gloves: You will need Gardening gloves because you will be grabbing tree branches, leaves, name it, and some can be thorny.
- Camera: Carry a good camera (no flash ) to capture this lifetime experience
What is included in the 3 days Gorilla tracking in bwindi safari cost
- Airport Transfers
- 2 nights accommodation in Bwindi Impenetrable forest
- Meals: Day 1- L.D, Day 2 - B.L.D, Day 3 - B.L
- Bottled Water
- Gorilla Trekking Permit
- Bottled Water
- Experienced English speaking Driver
- 4X4 Safari car for Transportation
What is excluded in 3 days Gorilla Tracking Bwindi Safari
- Tips for Driver and Guides
- Air tickets
- Drinks from the Accommodation
- Anything not discussed during the initial meeting
Inquire About this trip Now!
Summary of the 3 days Gorilla Trekking Safari in Bwindi National park
A 5 days gorilla trekking Bwindi and relaxation Safari at lake bunyonyi. A safari for birdwatchers, Canoeing and Gorilla tracking expeditions.
For Gorilla trekking in Bwindi forest, Chimpanzee trekking, Bird watching, wildlife safaris, Lake Bunyonyi, Boat cruise, beautiful landscapes, and Lake mburo
3 days murchison falls tour for Big Five animals, Top of falls, Boat Cruise, Game drive wildlife viewing and Spectacular landscapes on this Uganda safari.
This 5 days primate & birding safari brings you an encounter with mountain gorillas and our cousins the chimpanzees in the forests of Bwindi and Kibale.